Worried About Your Home Renovation? Let it Be Exciting!
HERE'S HOW WE CAN HELP WITH A LOAN TO REHAB YOUR HOME
This loan program allows you to use the current equity in the home to fund the down payment, but doesn't limit what you can borrow to the equity you have in the home prior to renovation. By taking into account the improvements that will be completed, the home renovation and rehab loan actually allows you to borrow more than a traditional second mortgage or home equity line does; in some cases, we can lend up to 95% of the new appraised value of the home. This loan will allow you to consolidate the existing mortgage you currently have on the house with the construction loan, resulting in having just one lien instead of taking out an additional lien or line of credit to complete the renovation.
- As little as 5% down if purchasing land, or 5% equity if you already own the land.
- Fixed interest rate for up to 30 years.
- Flexibility to choose the builder of your choice—must hold a class-A builder's license.
- Permanent home loan financing programs—FHA, VA or conventional.
- Competitive interest rates on the permanent financing, with early rate lock options.
CBM Mortgage is your hometown lender and would be honored to be part of the rehabilitation and renovation process for your next home. Please contact a CBM Mortgage representative for more information regarding our Home Renovation and Rehab Loan Program.
We can work with you to get preapproved online, over the phone, or face-to-face.
We welcome you to apply for a mortgage with us for your next home purchase or refinance! A locally owned business, CBM has convenient locations in Winchester, Va.; Strasburg, Va.; and Front Royal, Va.